Saturday, September 03, 2011

Less then 4 weeks to go!

I haven't been doing a great job of capturing our lives in the last couple of weeks.  Probably because I am continually staring at the calendar and counting down the days.  Still feeling good, if a little akward.  Just like I remember last time, my hips are now the most problematic issue - sleeping, walking, sitting - its all the same.  Oh well, soon I'll have many other things to focus on. :)

We continue to work on the house - the nursery is coming along - soon more on that.  We are still finishing up a few other changes in the house to make room for Charlotte.  Addy is continuing to be excited and is anxious to help us with these activities.

We went to the Pet Parade and enjoyed the hometown festivities - I really love this event each year.  Addy particularly liked the Scooby Doo entry.





Addy got invited to a Girls Only summer hat party.  We created a special hat, just for the this special event.

 

 Addy hanging out with Daddy.  They are watching a pre-season Seahawks game.  She is really into watching with Scott and learning about the game of football.


After a clean driving record for all these years, it came to an end last week.  I was side swiped in downtown.  Luckily it was a very minor incident and I didn't have to deal with any health/pregnancy issues as a result.  It wasn't my fault and luckily the other party is taking full responsibility so it hasn't been too stressful.  Still - annoying issue to deal with just a few weeks before delivery.  The car will go in next week for repairs and I will be in a rental for about a week and a half.  I had to explain to the rental car company that I am not sure what size vehicle I need.  I have one child - perhaps another if nature decided to be funny, and I can barely fit behind the wheel of my van with my huge belly. :)  Seems amazing that this little damage can be so expensive and take so long to repair.  Again, I am just thankful it was minor - we'll handle the rest!

 Last weekend was my baby shower.  It was such a nice event.  I was blessed to have so many friends come and celebrate wtih me.  All the kids were so fun and it was great to hang out with all the special women in my life.


 Addy was a great big-sister to be!  She helped open gifts, played with her friends and even gave Charlotte a special dolly she picked out just for her.  She even got a couple of really nice gifts herself.


And finally in preparation for the season - Addy has her very own Seahawk pajamas.  She wears them during each pre-season game.  She loves to show them off to Grandpa and Daddy.  They are particularly impressed.

Next up, hopefully I'll have an update on the nursery and another picture of my big belly.  At the doctor yesterday it was noted that my stomach is measuring big.  Nice. :)  I'll have my work cut out for me post delivery.  Anything that ensures Charlotte is growing and is healthy is okay by me.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!