Monday, October 31, 2011

Sweet Tooth

One of the gifts we got with our new addition is a very sweet book called "I Will Love You Forever".  Scott read it to Addy the night we got it.  He was pretty choked up as it reminded him of his Mom - who lives pretty far away from us.  Addy was quick to help.  She said that she would draw a picture of Grammy so Daddy wouldn't forget what she looked like and he could see her any time.  She made this heart with a picture of Grammy and Daddy's "two precious daughters for him".


Scott now keeps this on his nightstand.  So sweet!


And guess who lost their first tooth?  Addy came home a week ago with a loose tooth and then about a week later when I came to pick her up at school she came running over to show me that her tooth fell out!  I tried not to cry right there in her classroom as I came to grips with my little one growing up!  She was so excited.



Addy made a little pocket to put the tooth in for the tooth fairy.