Monday, October 31, 2011

One Month

The last 4 weeks have been both challenging and wonderful.  My recovery from my surgery has been a bit slower then last time and this has been driving me crazy.  I am improving each week and for that I am thankful.  I am not excited about all the plans that I keep having to modify or postpone until later.

Charlotte has been nothing short of fantastic.  She is sweet and lovable.  She has been pretty easy overall and watching Addy give her smoochies and take an interest in helping with her has been truly amazing.

Charlotte's one month check up went well!  She is growing fast - she's 9 lbs 8 oz. 
haven't been able to get a full smile out of her yet, but she is teasing me.  She is almost there - her eyes light up and she almost smiles for me when we are playing on the changing table.

Here is her one month bear picture.  She was giving me an almost smile. (Because of the smile I couldn't pick one of these.  So you get two this month.)



 Below is her one week photo.  You can really see how much she's filled out - yea!!  She is also so much more interactive.  (As interactive as a one month old can be!)