Sunday, October 23, 2011

Funny Face

With my first baby I would only select the cutest pictures to put on the blog.  Now I find myself trying to capture all Charlotte's many faces, good,bad and ugly.  I love to see all the cute and silly things she does.  And I just had to share her newborn silly faces:

I am going to do something, not sure if its stretch or cry.


Oh yeah, I am gonna work myself into a good cry.



Just sitting and chilling out.  I finally have my eyes open and I am not eating!


She was making some really cute faces and I ran to get my camera.  When I returned 10 seconds later this is all I could get.  These make me laugh out loud.





Poor Charlie - she'll not be impressed with these when she is older, but I just had to share because so many of you have young kids and you will appreciate these silly faces.