Sunday, March 06, 2011



Still feeling absolutely horrible sick.  Trying a new medication and that is making it a bit more tolerable.  (I was really sick last time but not quite so severe.  I got sick at the exact same week in my pregnancy.  Unfortunately last time I was sick through about 17 weeks.  What does all this mean?  A boy, a girl?  Hopefully a super healthy baby!!)  Well the weekends are the worst because I am not focused like I am at work.  So today I decided screw the nausea, I am going to do one productive thing!  And I actually did.  Thank goodness, there is nothing worse then going day to day, just doing the bare minimum to get by - watching all the projects and needs pile up.  One tiny item is off the list:  the front flower bed no longer looks like it did above.

It may not be sunny here yet.  Heck it snowed 10 days ago.  But I needed some color!!!! 






Joy.  Color.  A productive hour spent.  And I even got some of my maternity clothes unpacked and ready to go.  Thanks Courtney for bringing them over!!  I am definitely out of regular clothes now.  But I can't have anything touch my stomach so I am in dresses and skirts with no tights - brrrrr.  I am really hoping we have an early spring!