Sunday, March 06, 2011

Excitement

I wasn't exaggerating about Addy's excitement about having a baby brother or sister.  Being an only child myself, I have been very worried about having another child.  Would Addy feel bad?  Would she be happy or upset?

I can't ever remember wishing I had a brother or sister - being an only child was great.  So, what the heck am I doing to my little girl?

Well, she is more excited then both of us combined - seriously.  She has now posted this sign on our front door:


The purpose is to ensure that everyone knows we are having a baby!  As you can tell she is definitely thinking that a girl would be perfect.  We aren't sure if we are going to find out or not, we'll have to think about it some.  Addy isn't opposed to a baby brother - but as she points out most of the boys at school are kind of mean, and girls are nicer.  Love her tried and true logic. :)