Monday, December 27, 2010

Recipes from Christmas

I am putting things away and came across these recipes from the holidays. Here are a couple of favorites from the holidays in case you can use them.

I made this Blueberry Jello Salad for Christmas dinner and it was a big hit with everyone!

Last night we celebrated the holidays with the Pelton's. We did two different cheese fondues - both were very good.

Cider Cheese Fondue (With this recipe I found I added more cider at the end to lessen the thickness of the cheese.)

Classic Swiss Three-Cheese Fondue (I didn't find appenzeller cheese, so I substituted Marco Polo and it turned out great - any hard, nutty cheese would work. I used Beecher's Marco Polo and it was wonderful. And it is great to support a homegrown northwest business.)

If you try them, I hope you enjoy!