Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Happens In Vegas . . .

. . . Stays in Vegas (Mostly)

I have to share a few shots of our trip, because:

1. This is what we've been doing and I don't have anything else to blog about

2. It makes me laugh to see these pictures

3. I gotta share them with the group, what a blast we had with everyone!!!!

Warning: If you have small kids, you might want to edit at least a few of the shots. :)

Could a trip start out any better????? At the airport I run into one of my dearest and most long-time friends Xuan and her husband Tung. They are on their way to Vegas on our plane! Cool!! Oh yeah, did I mention it turns out they had the two seats right next to me? So we got to visit the whole way down? Crazy! It was great!

Here we are arriving in Vegas:


Brandy, Jeff, Scott and I got to hang out with Jeff's two brothers and their wives! What a bunch of fabulous people - loved them! We had a great time.

Our first night out:

Suiting up the birthday boy for the night:

Can you say 67 ounces???? (but I only wanted a medium . . . )

We finished our first dinner with a napkin (straw, garbage, wrapper) fight - we walked out with the entire place looking like this:

On to my favorite, favorite bar in town:


My two favorite things, my guy and the famous key lime pie martini:

Meeting another new favorite - Siberian Forest Martini:


Enjoying our martini's:

Enjoying other libations as well:


The birthday boy:

At the Rum Jungle for some dancing:



Beautiful blue skies the next morning, enjoying the strip:

Dinner with the gang before the comedy show:

The players:

The girls:

Our last night:

Awwww . . . so cute! Thanks for the great trip!


And meanwhile Addy was partying it up with Grandma and Grandpa!! Tea Party Time!!