Sunday, January 03, 2010

Resolutions

First to reflect on last year's resolution. Not so good. Actually, one of my worst years on record, in terms of meeting my resolution goals. Biscuit didn't help - I have a few holes, weird half eaten pots in the far corners of the yard and a few plants that look a bit eaten. :) Oh well. I learned something very important this year. I don't like yard work. Its not fun. It is hard, and I don't spend enough time enjoying it to make it worth it. So, enough of that. On to this year . . .

EXPLORE WASHINGTON 2010!

This is going to be fun! You know we love to travel and take trips around the country and explore new places. But right here at home we tend to overlook fun adventures and do the same ole' things. Not in 2010. We are going to be exploring fools. Trying new restaurants, parks, hikes, visiting new towns and places . . . Maybe we'll even camp!!???!!?? Well, we'll see about that. :)

So, if you have ideas for us, let me know. It can be a fun and crazy shop, a cool meadow to gaze at, or a festive holiday activity right here in wonderful Washington. And if you want to come along with us we'd love it!

Hope all of you are looking forward to a new year. Lots of new possibilities, isn't that a great thought?