Friday, November 17, 2006

That's my girl!

On Tuesday Scott had to go to Vancouver (town about a hour and half south of here) for work and was going to be gone two nights. The prospect of handling all the feedings, the dogs and everything was a little daunting, but I didn't really think there was an alternative. Scott volunteered to commute back and forth - but what a waste. Finally someone suggested that Addison and I go with Scott to Vancouver and hang out! After I got over my initial "think of how bad it might be" we decided to do it. And thank goodness we did - we had a great time.

Addison did great in the car and in the hotel. Scott was able to take care of all his work activities and I got a chance to hit the mall with Addison. There is a mall right next to the hotel we stayed at and so I thought it was the perfect time to show Addison all about shopping. And as I knew she would be . . . she is a natural. We hit some major sales and got some things for both of us. Very successful, that's my little shopping girl.

Here are a couple of cute photos of Addison cuddling with mom and dad:

Addison and Dad play together.


Addison cuddles with mommy!