Sunday, November 19, 2006

Clothed and Unclothed

Do you have a favorite outfit or that one shirt you just love? Addison has this one particular sleeper that is my absolute favorite. I had to get a picture of her in it. (And I also had to get the same sleeper in a 6 month and 9 month size.) And then I couldn't resist getting a picture of Addison in the adorable jumper that Grandma Daukas gave her when she visited last month. Notice the Minnie and Mickey Mouse on the jumper - she is a Disney girl at heart!

And finally I had to get a picture of her in the middle of a changing crisis. You can see all the clothes around as I try to get her changed and she decides she needs to go again before I can get her totally cleaned up. We are working on outfit number three when I had to get a picture of how happy she looks to be causing all the ruckus. :)

Here is Addison in her very pretty sleeper that mommy loves! And look at how long she is, her little feet hit the end of her sleepers when she stretches out.



Addison in her Disney jumper.



Addison hanging out on the changing table with all her pretty pink clothes around her, looking very pleased with the mess she's created.