Monday, October 02, 2006

What does the future hold?

Hi All!

Well, Thursday is my due date and so far not much is happening. As some of you know I kept saying I just knew that this baby was going to be early, and she only has a day to two left to prove me right.

We had an ultrasound today to check on her weight. Supposedly she is around 9lbs. Can you believe that? I can, because I am carrying it around with me. I am including a couple more pictures, I continue to grow and grow. These were taken more then a week ago and I swear that I am bigger still.

Tomorrow we will discuss a delivery date with the doctor's office - as it doesn't seem like the baby is going to come on its own at this point. I'll keep everyone posted once we know more details.

Regardless the countdown continues . . . does anyone else hear that Europe song in the background - its the final countdown!

More to come . . .