Wednesday, October 18, 2006

First Bath

Greetings! We are continuing to learn how to settle into life with baby. Scott got a terrible cold that has caused him additional missed sleep from coughing. I've had a few odds and ends complications myself - but all that being said, I think we are starting to find a fit for us. Addison is a blessing and looking at her makes it all worthwhile - she is so sweet, even when she is yelling and red-faced. :)

Tomorrow will be two weeks! I can't believe that we made it this far. Each day is such a new adventure. Next week will be Scott's last week at home with us, and I am a little freaked by the prospect of taking care of Addison all day by myself. More adventures I guess! Take a look at what we did today!


Addison's First Bath - she didn't like it much at first.



Once we got her going she calmed down and actually seemed to tolerate it pretty well.



She was all snuggles as she was getting dried off.