Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Halloween

We are approaching the one month mark with Addison- I can't believe we are there already. Addison continues to surprise us with her sweetness and sassy self. I am continuing to recover from surgery and I look forward to the upcoming weeks when I will be feeling a hundred percent.

Scott goes back to work tomorrow so I am on Addison duty by myself. I may be calling a lot of you for help or just a sanity check. This being a full-time mom thing is HARD! Give me a cranky union representative any day.

We have tried to do a little bit of tummy time with Addison in the last couple of days. The main time she is awake is right before she eats, so when I put her on the pillow she immediately tries to eat the pillow and her hands and arms, it is quite a funny sight. Ollie really gets excited when she is accessible during tummy time, so he is right there to lick her. He is extremely gentle with her.

We will be doing a modified Halloween with my parents so we don't have to fight the dogs at our house each time the doorbell rings. Hope you all have a great holiday! Enjoy the candy!

Here are a few pictures of tummy time: