Monday, February 25, 2013

A Sunday

Just some random pics again . . . this is typical, Addy working hard at something and Charlotte running around trying to figure out her next plan of attack.


She loves to be silly.


Trying to get a picture of her fly away hair.  Now the front is starting to grow in - chunks at a time.  It makes for some funny hair days.  But I love each and every one of them.


Ahhhh.  This is a face we see quite often.  A LOT.  Its her "I am not getting exactly what I want, exactly when I want it" face.  Or maybe her "I don't know what I want but you are making me angry anyway."  Love her.


Trying to get her interested in coloring.


I think, hey if sister comes and colors too, then for sure Charlotte will want to color too.  Nope, just eat the crayon.


Sweet Addy, she's growing out her hair and its getting so much longer.  Sometimes I still get surprised that she doesn't have her short cut any more.



Just being silly.  This isn't hard for us and seems to be a common theme.


Memories brought to you by crayola.  Who knew they were as good to eat as color with!