Sunday, July 08, 2012

On the 4th of July we were getting ready for the parade and walked by 7-11 to find our seats.  We were lured in by free donuts - yum! - and drinks.  About two bites in Addy calmly comes over and spits out her tooth.  It had been pretty loose for a couple of days.  She didn't seem fazed in the least.  Just went on about her business - and what I mean by that is shoveling in the donut. 



The drama came when it was time to spend the night at her friend's house and worrying about how the tooth fairy would handle the turn of events.  It took about 3 kids, and 5 adults but we determined it could work out.  So I left a note explains we were going to delay a night and sure enough it all worked out.  The tooth fairy brought this super cool puzzle that is a maze too.



I love seeing this big hole in her smile.  She looks so ragamuffin!  I think of pippy long stockings or punky brewster.  I am not sure why since they didn't have the same smile - but none the less, I love it.  Probably because it is my Addy Bear's ragamuffin smile.  :)