Saturday, July 21, 2012

Family Photos


Here is how family pictures goes around here . . . multiple starts and stops trying to get a date and time worked out.  A week of anxiety leading up to the big event, with wardrobe, planning, and prepping all creating issues.  Scott telling me to chill out, me freaking out that no one appreciates the work I put into making this happen, Addy complaining about having to get ready, me again reminding everyone how much effort I put into this and that mommy only asks for a few things and this is one of them . . . I am sure there is eye rolling here on the part of Scott and Addy but I don't see it because they sense I am close to the cliff and so they do it behind my back.

On the way there praying that Addy doesn't mess herself up, that Charlotte doesn't spit up . . .

And then we run around the location carrying changes of clothes, props, etc.  In the end we are hot, sweaty and wondering if anything turned out.

And then our absolutely awesome photographer Eddi @ Simply Snapped by Eddi, delievers these to us and it is all worth it!!

Enough said . . . I had a hard time paring down the 250+ photos, here are some highlights:



























Excited to have a great momento of this time!