Monday, May 21, 2012

We went to the park this last weekend with our friends Aaron and Rhema.  While waiting for them, we tried to get some fun family pics.  This first one kills me, poor Addy is doing her best to hold a wiggling Charlotte in place.  Charlotte looks so funny.


The girls!!  I love these two.  But I don't love the yellow shirt and purple pants I am wearing??  What the heck.  Gotta love it when I am distracted in the morning and just throw things on and forget there could be pictures in my future.



My favorite three peeps.  Daddy and his girls.


Simply in love with this picture.  Daddy my hero!




So happy that Rhema and Addy got to hang out.  I was so excited when the ice cream truck pulled into the park.  YUM!


Pretty park!

Taking the trail.  Can you tell which Daddy has a new little one?  Envy Aaron the lack of bag and stuff.


Nothing like a pooper scooper box to make the girls giggle.


Look at these two.  They start kindergarten together in the fall.  Their mommies started kindergarten together 30 years ago.  I pray that they will find the same enduring and loving friendship Trisha and I have had for over 30 years now.