Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Do they or don't they?

Its up to you to decide for yourself.  Do they or don't they look alike?  Scott and I go back and forth about how much they look alike.  Even though it has only been 5 years I have a hard time remembering when Addy did things and made milestones, I have to look at my blog a lot to remember.  Here are some similar pictures to compare.  All of these are within about 2 weeks of each other in terms of age.  Addy had more hair and darker hair, they both had two little bottom teeth and same noses and both didn't lack a little chub!  Adorable.
















The general concensus is that Addy and Charlotte do look a lot alike at this age.  Addy definitely got more of Scott coming out at this age, where I think Charlotte looks a lot like me.  Here is a pic of me to compare:




















But then so did Addy.  Hmmmmmmmm .  . . its a fun mystery that changes with each passing month as both girls grow and change. Can you tell who is who?  The big difference is little Charlotte has a big sister to play with her!