Sunday, December 04, 2011

Moving and Shaking

We have many creative ways to shake it up with Charlotte.  No one likes to get bored sitting in the same ole place right?

She's getting to be a champ at sitting up (propped of course).  So I attempt to get her to hold onto a toy to keep things more interesting.  Sometimes it finds her mouth and she has some fun times.



Gotta love this one.  Charlotte loves get out of her clothes and stretch and wiggle around.  I always have to take a few with the camera because the first couple times the flash goes off I get this look. 


Continually working on tummy time.  Not a favorite at this point, but we do it none the less.  Her doctor seemed happy with her progress so I guess its worth it. 



She is really long!  23 and a half inches . . . which is a good inch and a half longer then Addy was.  It was funny because she her weight and height are very out of wack right now.  She is just starting to fill in after a big height jump.  Not sure this picture really shows it well, but the girl is long.


This next series is priceless.  Anyone that has had a newborn can appreciate these faces.  Charlotte is doing great holding her head up.  We got out the bumbo seat to try it out.  Here is her first 5 minute session.  All three of us were gathered around the table staring at her and giggling!


Still not really sure how the hand gets to the mouth, but if it does that is cool.


I really don't know what to say about this one.  I just laugh.  A LOT.


 In her defense this was her first time and its hard work.


By the end she seemed to get it and never actually fussed. 


I was attempting to get a great shot of Charlie in her I heart Santa shirt . . . she wouldn't wake up and so I was going to take a sleeping one.  And then I got the one stink eye. 


This is actually from Thanksgiving weekend. Just a cute one that makes me smile.


In honor of Charlotte's recent advances we got out a tummy time mat to make things more interesting hopefully this will help her get into the mood more.