Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Hair

On Sunday Addy created a hair salon in her room.  I made an appointment and got my hair done.  I really enjoyed the kid area that I could drop Charlotte off in while I was getting my hair done by Addy.  It was a pretty classy establishment.

This morning Addy was ready to do her hair.  We ran out of time and she had to take her clips and bands into the car.  I kissed her goodbye and she took off with Scott.  Apparently her friends and teacher all were pretty impressed with her hair do this morning.




(It made it the whole day - this is a right before bedtime.)


Addy always has a new plan for her hair.  I've often been asked if I do her hair or she does it herself.  Should I be offended that they have to ask?  Obviously these are works of art created by an artist - Addy D.