Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Brunch

Some of my favorite people came over on Saturday to visit.  We got to share all the kiddos, enjoy brunch, catch up with one another and share some laughs along the way.  This was truly food for the soul.  And look at all these adorable kiddos.  As Scott said when everyone left it was a pretty good event - everyone seemed happy and none of the kids got seriously injured.  Funny how your idea of a "great event" changes over the years.  I didn't get a ton of pics because frankly I was just really enjoying the morning.  Good for me.




These boys are so adorable.  And look at Miss Charlotte hanging with the boys.





Yup.  I have them both.  Let me tell you Scott - I was getting all kinds of ideas.  (He was glaring at me at this point and reminding me not to get any ideas about more babies.)




I am pretty sure that someone besides Joni got to hold Nolen.  I think.


What a great brunch ladies!  Thank you!