Sunday, September 23, 2012

Not Nothing

Most of the time I am backed up and can't post quick enough.  It seems like this last week was more about "life as usual" then anything else.  Scott was out of town for a week.  I realize for most wives that is just a normal occurrancce.  For me, I am a wuss, and it means I kick in to survival mode.  Its all about ensuring the basics get done.  Kids up, dressed, out the door, hopefully with me dressed too, drop offs, work, pick ups, dinner, baths, bedtime, and chores, chores and chores.  We had a very good week.  Addy's first feild trip, school pictures for both girlies.  That being said, I really like it when Scott is back.

I did get one fun project done - I found this summer ivy wreath at Michaels for 90% off ($3.00) and I falled it up.  That is totally a word! 




I laugh every night as Charlotte eats her dinner - what a mess she makes but is so funny because she is so proud of herself as she shovels it in. 




Oh, how I love my battery candles from Costco:





And finally Charlie Brown (that is my new nickname thanks to our friend Rhema who started calling Charlotte Charlie Brown) is just loving her new standing trick.  She can get into a lot more trouble this way.





Look its Addy Bear way back when: