Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving in pictures 2011!!


The domestic goddess is alive and well here in O-town.  I actually cooked my own turkey this year.  First time ever.  It turned out pretty good - I was so relieved.  It was juicy and had a good flavor. 



 I was really happy when everything went off without a hitch.  It was my very first fully hosting/cooking Thanksgiving.  We won't mention the coconut that I caught on fire in the oven on Friday - that was not on Thanksgiving - so success.


Scott kept the girls entertained while I prepped the turkey.  And Addy spent some quality time with her sister.


Charlotte didn't miss out on the attention.  Grandma and Grandpa are always ready to enjoy some smiles.



And I enjoyed a fun and busy black Friday shopping trip with my girlfriend Brandy. :)  We had a really fun holiday weekend.  Charlie was all smiles as we bundled up to head out for Starbucks one morning.  What a doll!!