Monday, July 11, 2011

I realized tonight I have failed to capture many of our recent moments via camera.  Oh well, I suppose that means I am really in the moment. :)

We've had a couple of great weeks, with nice weather.  Yesterday we enjoyed a lovely trip with my parents up to the Tacoma Rainiers game.  We had a blast!

Around here we are still trying to fit in time to get organized and ready for baby.  Last night and tonight I am sorting baby clothes.  Its funny to see that I kept a lot of things but they seem to be a bit older.  I definitely need to stock up on the smaller sizes.  I assume these were tossed as they were probably pretty dirty in the end.


Addy is having a good time going through the clothes and seeing what she used to wear and how small she used to be.  I've been digging out photos to prove that she was actually that little once.

Addy started her private swim lessons with her friend Savannah today.  So exciting because she's finally conquered her fear of putting her face in and is ready to learn more advanced swim work.  Savannah is more advanced so we are hoping that will keep Addy moving in the right direction.  She seemed really happy with her first lesson today.  Hoping by the winter she'll be more comfortable in the water and we can plan an outing to Great Wolf Lodge.