Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Joy

The last ten days or so have been a extremely stressful. We've had a serious health scare with a loved one (thank goodness it turned out okay), sickness, work stress . . . you name it we've had it in this household in the last week and a half. Today's unfortunate event involved Addy. She had to go to the doctor and get blood drawn. She was a trooper - but she is definitely not buying the story that going to the doctor is fun any more.

Tonight as I was walking through the house I heard magic to my ears . . .

There is something very cathartic about the ice cream truck! I immediately felt a smile light up my face and a lightness come to my heart. It was wonderful.

Addy got to buy her first ice cream from the ice cream truck. (And what is with the bikini lady? I thought that was for coffee stands.)



Ice cream makes boo-boos all better!!