Monday, August 09, 2010

The Favorites

A few friends have done this post, and it was fun to learn more about their favorite movies. So, here is goes.

Below are quotes from my all-time favorite movies. Try and guess what they are and later in the week I will post the answers and you'll get to learn a little more about me in the process.

The Quotes:

1) "Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!"

2) "I may play ball next fall, but I will never sign that. Now me and my loser friends are gonna head out to buy Aerosmith tickets. Top priority of the summer."

3) "Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girls underpants. We're safe as kittens."

4) "Eat the chicken Fred."

5) "Thanks, Roz.. . . I know just where to stick it."

I can't imagine anyone getting all of these, I have a quirky movie personality. :) Have fun!