Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Answers

You guys are too funny! No one got it just right, but a few came very close. And no Sarah I didn't accidentally slip in a Buffy quote. :) Here are the answers!


1) "Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!"

Duh! My favorite movie of all time - Ghostbusters. Bill Murray . . . love him! It has everything: humor, Bill Murray, saving the world, Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man, Bill Murray.

2) "I may play ball next fall, but I will never sign that. Now me and my loser friends are gonna head out to buy Aerosmith tickets. Top priority of the summer."

Dazed and Confused - its my "if I got to live an alternative life, this would be it" movie.

3) "Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girls underpants. We're safe as kittens."

Sixteen Candles . . . because every girl can relate.

4) "Eat the chicken Fred."

Thank goodness I not only found my husband but his parents as well. Thanks Nancy! She introduced me to this most perfect movie - Seems Like Old Times - Chevy Chase . . . love him!

5) "Thanks, Roz.. . . I know just where to stick it."

I can date this movie back many, many years - long before I understood all the jokes. A day at work doesn't go by that I can't pull a quote or scene from 9 to 5 and apply it to my work life.