Monday, July 05, 2010

I am so excited that I have started work on project "outdoor livability". Part one includes this guy:


We got a new patio set. A little bigger table with more chairs. I can't wait to try them out with company and dinner!!

While we were putting them together tonight we were telling Addy about getting to eat dinner outside and so as soon as it was together she wanted to try it out. It was past her bedtime but I couldn't resist letting her set up a first meal for us. I had cheese and she had a turkey, yup the whole turkey all by herself, she wasn't interested in sharing.


We've had a table but the big problem is that it was small (that was the little problem) and sits on our patio that gets all the bright afternoon/evening sun - all of it. Too much of it. Even sunglasses don't really help. So, to fix this problem here is part 2 of project "outdoor livability".


I can't wait to get this together and put it up over the table. Heaven!

Oh, yeah. I guess there is this stupid part 3. Clean up all the misc. stuff off the patio so it looks pretty. This part isn't as much fun. But worth it in the end! (How does this happen?)


And a big thanks to my parents! This would not have been possible if they weren't the best parents ever. I was so sick last weekend when both the gazebo and table were on sale so I could actually afford them. I saw them but couldn't go back and get them because I was feverish and miserable. Scott was out of town and I was resigned to missing the sale and hoping for an end of summer clearance chance. But then my parents went and got them for me!!!!!! THANK YOU!! I know who is going to be first over to enjoy the new "outdoor livability" project results.