Friday, May 21, 2010

Joys of Childhood (& Beyond) Friends

This is a picture of the ladies returning from a very fun event last weekend. We got to go to a baby shower for one of my most cherished friends. I was so lucky to grow up next door (or technically directly behind) a wonderful family with two daughters that were/are two of my best friends. The funny thing is that Marta and Britta are 4 and 9 years younger then me respectively. I am a firm believer that age doesn't really matter when it comes to friends and family. We made some amazing memories over the years. And we still have a fondness for new construction, playing travel agent and motor home babies!

It was fun to spend a morning with their family and my mom and my little one. Marta will be welcoming her little one in July (which is the best month to be born of course) and I can't wait.

It is always a blessing when you can celebrate with such lovely friends!