Saturday, May 01, 2010

Are you brave?

This is the worst thing to ask me when I am sitting in your chair to get my hair cut. You know what the answer is going to be. Oh, yeah! I am not one of those people that comes back front the salon and says things like, "wow, look I got three inches cut off" and you can't even notice, or "I really went dark on the highlights, crazy huh?", and people are thinking what is the difference. Nope. Not me.

So here was what my hair probably looked like at 11:30 today:

And here I am at 2:30, trying to do a self-portrait. Yeah, I have brown hair now. Not just brown - dark brown. My stylist convinced me to close my eyes and so I didn't see anything from the time she started washing out the color and a few highlights to the time the cut was totally done. Amazing.


I really like it because it is so different. At least people won't miss the fact I tried something different.! They will notice, as soon as they realize its me! Wow, I can't believe I would describe my hair as dark chocolate brown. :)

I like it. A lot. I think. It is like a reinvention. Me, only . . . darker!