Monday, March 01, 2010

The Big Girl Room

Finally, Addy's new room is done . . .

We've already had to move the bed back after trying it out in a new place. That didn't work for Addy, so it is back in its original place and Addy is sleeping a lot better now. :)

I tried to make a lot of things for the room:


I stole this idea from a pottery barn catalog.


I love how big and fun these letters turned out.

But the inspiration for her room came from her new bedding! I love it. It is all girl with cupcakes, birds, flowers, pink, yellow, green and purple.

My Mom came up with the brilliant idea of these butterflies over the window.

Addy seems to approve overall!

We took down all the ocean life wallies and put up flowers and butterflies instead.

The wall decal "Sweet" with cupcakes under it, was the most stressful part. I was sweating when I pulled the paper off - please work!

Thanks Dad for taking this photos!

Addy showing Grandpa how she sleeps in her new bed.

Mission accomplished! Thanks Mom for helping me remove the wallies, put the new ones up and hang everything up! This room was put together with a lot of love.