Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brunch with My Ladies

Last weekend two of my very best friends came over to have brunch. It was so fun to catch up and share our kids with one another.

Breakfast for everyone first. A little play time too!


Then off to the park for fun in the sun:


These two shots are the best, all the kids are marching in a line up to the slide:


After a little while Addy and Kayla really warmed up to one another and spent the entire time at the playground following each other around.






I was proud of Addy for being brave and trying to cross this bridge. She even did it by herself a couple of times.

It felt like medicine for my soul, to be there with my two very great friends and seeing all our little ones running together! My, how good life can be.



Thanks for coming over ladies! Love you tons!