Saturday, August 01, 2009

Cooler and Shorter!

This week was a blur of miserably hot weather. Never have I felt so convicted that I live in the right place for me. The fact that this 106 degree day was a wild anomaly makes me so happy. I thought I might cry that day when the fire alarm at work went off during the lunch hour. I was forced to go stand in the parking lot (outside) while they checked out the building. (I should have stayed inside - even if there was afire, the heat wouldn't have been any worse.) As the sweat rolled down my legs under my skirt, all I could think of is why couldn't it be 40 degrees and raining right now?????

Today, we embraced the slightly less warm weather and traveled out to find a new and improved Addy Bear haircut!

Here is the before picture this morning.


And here are the after shots.



Yeah! Easy care, cool & breezy and oh so cute!