Friday, May 15, 2009

WANTED

A home for one lovely, sweet and family oriented puppy. Her name is Biscuit and she is an amazing dog. Did I mention she is a gardener and will take good care of your yard?

The flowers left for dead in the yard:


The flowers left for dead on the patio:


P.S. Okay, so she did take out one of my pots. The good news is, I think actually she is leaving the rest alone. PLEASE, PLEASE leave the rest alone.

P.P.S. I wouldn't really give her away! Really. Well, at least not when I've had 4 or 5 days to calm down.

P.P.P. S. The best part of the story is how I got over my anger. Last night I am driving home from the store about 8:30. Its dusk - that magical time with a little bit of darkening pink sky. And just at that moment as I am trying to let my anger go . . . Heaven comes on the radio. I love that song. And as I belted it at the top of my lungs and pictured Janie Lane and the boys wearing their spandex leather pants with the diamond cut-outs on the side . . . all was right. I let go of my anger over my pot and found some peace. Warrant really hit the spot.