Monday, May 18, 2009

Road Trip

We had an a-MAZ-ing weekend! So many things, so much . . .

As soon as I realized we were going to Portland I knew I had to go to Saint Cupcake.

You know me and my cupcakes. Totally worth it! Here we are entering the store:




They have an amazing menu - here are the hot fudge on chocolate ones:


Then it was on to this place to meet up with friends. (Thanks for the great day Kelly, Tiffany and Ashley.)


We had a great time. Check out the beautiful grounds. I think my favorite was relaxing in the chairs on the front porch after burgers and beer.



I think Addy liked the herb garden best - she was totally into smelling the mint!


Then on Sunday it was off to have breakfast with Alex, Sarah and Kaitlin. We were so happy that Addy and Kaitlin got to meet finally!

We took a walk (okay, it was really a hike straight up Mt. Tabor, I thought I was going to die) and went to a great park after breakfast.




I love this - here is Sophie on the merry-go-round with Alex, Sarah and Kaitlin.


What a lovely weekend!! Thanks for hanging out with us and sharing great adventures.