Sunday, December 08, 2013

Tis the season

The rest of Thankgiving weekend was spent decorating, playing and having great family time.  After middle of the night shopping on Friday it was time to decorate with the girls.  Or I decorated while they played and worked.



This was Charlotte's idea of helping.  She worked on lining up her toys on the stool and knock them off.  Then took a break once in a while to climb on the stool.


It always amazes me that no matter what great decor I get for the holidays its the decorations of my childhood that make me smile the most!





I am really enjoying this one right now.


I don't know why I love this little guy so much.  I love seeing him each year.


The girls loved the stacking boxes.  I was glad I dug them out, although I am not sure they will last past this year.  




Once they are stacked its time to push them down.  The lids keep ripping and so I think they will be tossed when this is over.  But meanwhile the girls are enjoying them.