Monday, December 02, 2013

Thanks

Every year I find myself with my heart full on Thanksgiving.  I can think of many special reasons through the years for this and it does me good to reflect.

Look at this most lovely of days we got in November to give thanks this year:




 This year was no exception and perhaps one of the most thankful of them all as we celebrated Thanksgiving. Never have I been so thankful to celebrate with my family.

Not a moment goes by that I don't appreciate these men in my life.  Thankful for them!


Charlotte was ready to enjoy the fun!


Grandma took some time to play dolls with her girl.


There was lots of food to be cooked and eaten:



Biscuit enjoyed every moment of the day.


There was football to be watched and books to be read.





Getting ready to dig in!


And there was lots of dessert to be eaten after dinner:





And silliness to share with one another!


A mean (and never-ending) game of uno to be played:




And of course there was crazy shopping and decorating to round out the holiday weekend!