Monday, June 03, 2013

Just Life

About two months ago or so I lost our point and shoot camera.  As much as I love our nice camera and my cell phone I am missing my little canon camera.  I am going to get a new one this week.  That is my goal.  Little and Charlotte are just too precious not to capture as often as possible.  This last week I have made more of an effort to use my big camera and capture every day life.  Nothing fancy, just life.

Charlie is getting to an age now where she can play more with Addy.  She loves her sister and copies anything she does.  Each night before bed she runs around looking for Addy to give her a huge hug.  It is about the cutest thing ever.

Last weekend while Scott was out of town the girls did quite a lot of playing together.  And no the slinky did not survive the weekend activities.




I love how Addy has a very structured process to talk Charlotte into giving something up.  She is coaxing her in this shot:


Addy helped pick out this toy for Charlotte and they have had a lot of fun playing with it.  Addy is really into pretend play and Charlotte watches her just fascinated.  Then she likes to smash the play pieces and laughs.



Charlotte hurt her foot and couldn't walk on it for about 24 hours (we think a jammed toe) so we tried out some coloring to keep her busy.  About 5 minutes in she was attempting to eat, break and throw the crayons.  Then she loved it when Addy got upset each time she shoved one in her nose.  So she did that a lot.  I had to promise new crayons for Addy to save her from bogger crayons.

  
I am not sure Charlotte actually colored in the book.  She liked to color on the table, her hand and attempted to draw on Addy's face quite a few times.



Look at the crazy hair!  I can't decide if I should trim the back and hope for the front to then grow or just leave it.  It makes some cute pigtails, but looks like a major mullet when its down.  The front and sides are so slow!! Addy's went through the same process but at a faster pace.  Addy already had her first cut by now and everything.