Sunday, March 17, 2013

Party Time


Last Saturday was our 2nd annual Pancake and Pajama Party.  We had a lovely time with our great friends.  What is not to love about wearing your pajamas to a party, eating pancakes and 3 foot long maple bar.  Come on!




We had the hot chocolate bar again - yum!  (well okay actually my hot cocoa kind of sucked, but with topping like these, who cares!)


There were a ton of crafts!


Then it was time for some fun pictures of all the girls.






I am going to have to keep this one, because when these girls graduate together years from now I know someone that will love this picture. :) 


Just hanging out together.


And then came the party crasher . . .




First - love this picture - the girls look so darn cute!!  But then comes troublepants in the background.  Each time I look at this picture I just crack up because it makes me think of the Brady Bunch Movie with Jan in saying "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia".  Cracks me up.  Seriously.



And some funny faces.