Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Shoes

Hey its Charlie Brown!

Check out my new shoes.  I was so excited when I got them I made Mommy put them on me about 30 times a day the first two or three days.  Why might you ask?  Well, there is a lot of fun stuff to do in new shoes.  I mean look at how cute these are??!!




I know you are probably thinking that I will be a model when I grow up.  I probably will.  Look at these legs!!


First thing was see what sister was doing - watching TV huh?  Nothing interesting.


New shoes are awesome for pulling open drawers and dumping things out.  I love the look Mommy gets on her face when I do this.  Priceless.


Then it was time to really break them in . . . vaccuum time.



And finally I tried out some of my signature moves - like wide stance - to see how they did.  They passed.



Don't worry you too can get a pair of these at Fred Meyers.  They were on sale.  Mommy kept telling people that.  Whatever.  More importantly they are cute.