Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Meet My Friend!

Hi!  This is Charlotte.  I wanted to introduce you to my new best friend.  Her name is step stool.  I love her.  A LOT.


I love to slap my hands on her.  And some times I talk tough to her too.  She is partial to my babble.


You ready for this people?  I am not sure you can handle these tricks.  Try to keep up.


I can push and shove her all over the house.  (Pretty nice mullet I got working huh?)


Look at me go.


Yup all the way across the kitchen.


And I can sit on step stool any time I want.


Mommy thinks I am adorable playing with my friend and takes too many pictures.  What you don't see here are all the times I stand on step stool, Mommy has to put down the camera then.


Why does Mommy always take these type of pictures, I mean really? Saggy diaper?  Have some class Mom.


The next day after dinner I introduced my sister Addy to my best friend.  She thought it was pretty cool.


I showed her how I can climb on step stool.


I like to tell step stool what to do.  She listens really well.  Most of the time.


Then big sister Addy tried to take over my step stool.  That wasn't cool.  I whined a bit.  And I may have pushed her a little bit.  Or a lot.


She was laughing at me pushing her.  This was not acceptable.


In the end I waited her out and she got bored and moved on.  Not me.  I got to spend some one on one time with my BFF.