Sunday, June 26, 2011

26 weeks

For me pregnancy goes so fast and so slow.  I feel like it goes so slow when it comes to the physical difficulties of it.  Each day seems like a very long trek, this time my hips hurt each day by the end of the work day and at night I struggle to get comfortable - even this early on.  But on the other hand, when I think about getting ready for Charlotte the list is huge and the weeks seem short. I think I made our first dent in the list this weekend, but there is still so much I'd like to do.

I am at 26 weeks.  I feel good overall, and feeling blessed that I am doing okay.  Since I'll go at 39 weeks, I have 13 weeks left.



From what I can recall, I am about the same size as I was at this time last time.  I am definitely carrying a little wider, but for the most part the same way. 

My Mom and I tackled Ikea this weekend and good grief can that be like a taking on the olympics.  I was proud we made it out alive - although we had a blast.  I hadn't been in years and it was so fun to browse - and buy more then I should have. :)

Next is the glucose testing and then I'll have another ultra sound to check growth in about 4 weeks.  I am already on to two week appointments. 

Things are good here and if I sometimes complain I am big and clumsy, it is with a full heart!  May these next 13 weeks be good to us and we'll be meeting our little one soon.