Tuesday, April 19, 2011

 Sometimes I look at Addy Bear and it makes my heart squeeze tight.  She isn't going to be my only baby in 5 more months.  I realize most of my friends and family have more then one child and probably think I am crazy feeling so worried about having baby number two.  But it is hard, mostly because I don't want to change the dynamic we have with Addy.  I look at these silly and cute pictures and wonder what life will be like in a year.

 Perhaps it is because we waited so long between kids . . . they will be 5 years apart.  Perhaps it is because I am an only child.  Addy was so cute and grown up today in her green dress and her hair pulled back in the pony tail . . . this just added to my angst that she is growing up and we are starting down a totally new path.


It is with such a strange mix of excitement and worry that I look upon the next 5 months.  I am starting to feel better, health wise.  The last two weeks have brought more and more relief from the constant misery of the nausea.  It is such a relief.  And right in time for the royal wedding!!  YEA!!