Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Big Bash

We had a very special weekend celebrating Addy's birthday. Saturday was party time. Thanks everyone that came and made it such a special day!! We are so honored to celebrate with you. And a special thanks to my parents and Niki who brought food and helped with the party. Here are some highlights:

Food - since I am a Todorovich, food is always a highlight. Daukas Special Breakfast and Todorovich bi-partisan hashbrowns and Niki's fruit dip - YEAH! Plus, yummy Elmo Cupcakes!

Pin the Nose on Elmo - we had an extremely competetive game. I won't name any names but some of the kids did a little cheating. Some were completely honest and some decided to do their own thing. Addy was creative - she said "knee" and somehow managed to put the nose right on Elmo's knee. I think that is very creative cheating and keeps the attention off. (As most of you know I love to cheat at games, so I was feeling very proud of this creative twist to cheating that Addy displayed. Scott was disgusted.) :)

Opening Presents - Litte got the concept and went for it this year. We didn't have any melt downs in the middle of opening gifts and she didn't do anything rude.

Elmo Cupcakes - I know I already mentioned food, but I made them myself and they were a hit with the kiddos, so I am happy and needed to post it. Now after every meal Addy calls out "Elmo cucake". Uh, that isn't going to happen. :)

We had so much fun and again thanks for all those that attended and celebrated with us in person, and thanks for all the well wishes for those that couldn't be here! It was a great weekend. We are so blessed.

Enjoy the show!



Happy B-day Little!