Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Many Happenings!

It seems like every time I turn around I've gotten behind and I have a ton of things to share.

Here are a few updates:

Ann and Allison got Addy this great chair for my baby shower. Addy is just old enough to enjoy it now. She finds all kinds of uses for it. It is a family member of the bumbo chair, but designed for toddlers. Thanks Ann and Allison!



Building it right! Addy has a new tool set that she loves to strap on and "fix" her chair. She is very serious about her work. (She got the personalized hard hat at Wyatt's party this spring.)



Addy can spend hours playing in the sink, and it always includes laughing at the faces she makes in the mirror.



Last week Scott and I took a day off to spend with Addy and we hit the zoo. She doesn't really like animals all that much, in fact she is rather scared of them. But she loved the toy areas. She really liked the plastic strips that hung at the entrance to the "dark areas".







Recently we replaced some of the baby toys with some new older ones. We added this great little table that I finished myself. She loves to color at it and on it.



Chuck E. Cheese - need I say more. (Yes, that is Little giving Barney a huge hug in the bottom shot. She hugged and kissed him multiple times while I imagined all the germs she was getting.)






And finally, a new hair cut. Little loves going to get her hair cut. She even wanted to show it off when we got home.



Hope everyone is doing well and good luck with back to school days!