Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hey, Its Addy!

I know its been a while since I posted a blog. I am very busy you know. Grandma and Grandpa T. just got back from vacation. They went on a big boat. When they got home they came over and gave me this Alaska hat. I wear it all around. Today I wore it to the store. Its fun to drop it over and over and make Mom and Dad pick it up.


(Mommy took the tags off before I wore it out, I was trying to get my gangsta thing on, but oh well.)

I also got these socks. They have a moose, and a boat and all this other stuff on them. They are almost as cool as my Hello Kitty socks.



Mommy and I decorated the house. It looks real spooky. I have pumpkins on the walls and little pumpkins I keep on my table.


I am in charge of the window decorations. I like to pull them off and rearrange them every day. Sometimes I crumple them up and I put them in my oven.


As you can see I have lots to do! Catch ya later gators!