Sunday, April 27, 2008

Look Out - Streaker on the Loose!

ALERT: Shortly after 7pm on Friday night reports began to come in regarding a possible streaking incident in a residential neighborhood. The following images are graphic in nature and may be disturbing to some.







Cinnamon the dachshund was interviewed shortly after the incident occurred, "I wasn't sure what was happening at first. I was tucked under the blanket when all of a sudden I heard running steps all around me. When I got up to see what was going on, I almost fainted. For goodness sakes, there was a naked kid running right by me!"

Daisy Mae, Cinnamon's sister added, "Darnedest thing I've ever seen. You think you know your neighbors and then one day something like this happens."

The streaking child's parents couldn't be reached for comment.