Thursday, May 01, 2014

The Pictures

My sister-in-law Tara took these great pictures when we were down in AZ last month.  She did such a lovely job.  I love the mix of pretty, action and funny!  They capture the girls so perfectly!

These aren't in any particular order but I wanted to share the majority because they all have special and unique views into these most precious girls!



Always on the go, it was so hard to get her to sit for even a moment.  Its real life with Charlotte. :)


Oh those baby blues!




Addy used to try to get Charlotte to smile by playing this "Captain Cheesy" game.



How sweet is Addy?  Such an amazing and thoughtful big sister.



Addy looks so much older and mature then her last photos. It takes my breath away.


My heart smiles each time I look at this pretty picture.



Lovely dancing girls.





It was a little bit of a miracle to get this shot, Addy was so patient while all 4 of us (yup, 4 of us) worked to get Charlotte to sit still and smile.  All worth it!



This series is so funny!  For all of you that know Charlotte you will appreciate her expressions!




There were a ton of bugs swarming around her.  She was not happy with them.  She was pointing and hollering about them.


This was my favorite part of the shoot.  Watching these girls run free and play was amazing!




This is one of my absolute favorites.  I just love this laugh, I can hear it when I look at the picture.



And my other absolute favorite, my girl of motion!  Love this!!


Thanks for sharing these great pics with us!