Sunday, April 13, 2014

Nisqually

We enjoyed a lovely sunny and warm morning at the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge.  My sister in law asked me where I would live if I could live anywhere in the world while we were in AZ.  It was hard to think of somewhere better than the PNW.  And this outing just showed why!  How lovely is this spot only 15 minutes from our front door.






Charlotte is always entertaining on our adventures, taking a moment to climb the railing.


Pouting when I told her she was going the wrong way.




Sometimes attempting group pictures turn into chaos.


Charlotte found every bench and climbed up to walk them.  Her favorite part was jumping down.


She decided to take a rest in the middle of the path.


Addy took some great pics on the path.


This is typical Charlotte:  Going, going and gone.




Snuggles!






Another great Addy picture: